McFarm Utility Scripts
Shell and python scripts by H. Severini and J. Snow in use at OUHEP
and LUHEP farms. Some may need to be configured for the local
site. Use at your own risk. No warrenty implied and expressed.
- Determines length of undistributed jobs queue.
- Restart execute daemon if not running on nodes.
- Get skip events from jobs in distributed queue.
- Calculates jobs per day based on jobstat output.
- Determines number of jobs of given request distributed, in dist q,
archived, and total.
- Determines number of jobs of given request running, gathering,
errored, in dist q, archived, and total.
- Kill and replace an errored out job.
- Resubmit a file that's stuck in the d0mino sam cache.
- Determines number of jobs in stage directory.
- McFarm status including jobstat, jobs per day, stageq, distq,
- Undeclare a job that's stuck in the sam cache.
- Add cardfile version to cardfile package area.
Created December 10, 2004
Modified December 25, 2004